It’s an honor to help our residents achieve their highest level of independence.
I am Laura and I am Cassia
Get better, go home.
Skilled Nursing Short-Term Rehabilitation
for adults of all ages
Surgery, injury or illness can bring your day-to-day activities to a stop. Bridging the gap between hospital and home requires the latest technology, clinical expertise, holistic support and an environment that promotes well-being. Short-term rehabilitation at Newton Village provides a healthy balance of treatment protocols, therapy and skilled care, dedicated to a rapid recovery.
Through partnerships with medical providers and skilled staff, our center strives to improve patient care transitions and reduce re-hospitalizations, promoting better health and healing.
Getting you back to your best
Your team of health care professionals will work with you and your family to develop a care plan that can help you transition quickly back into everyday life. Our comprehensive approach may include physical, occupational and speech therapies. You’ll enjoy the comforts of a furnished room in our holistic setting to help you recover quickly.
Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapies are available. A separate entrance to our center makes your visit much more convenient.
Our Rehabilitation Center
Our new, state-of-the-art center features comfortable suites and welcoming community spaces.
Amenities & Services
- Three delicious meals daily, served in the dining room, flexible dining times
- Special diets available
- Snacks available all day
- Television, phone, wireless internet
- Spacious living room
- Personal laundry
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Beauty salon/barber
- Parlor with fireplace
- Therapeutic recreation
- Spa Room with accessible soothing whirlpool tub
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Physician, NP or PA on-site visits
- Social workers
- Staff chaplain available for visits and resident, family and staff spiritual needs
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapy gym, state-of-the-art equipment
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Joint replacement therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Adaptive equipment and living environment assistance
- Pain management
- Outpatient therapies
Skilled Nursing Services
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- High-quality clinical care
- Nurse on site 24 hours daily
- On-site physician visits
- Medical director
- Social worker
- Registered dietician
- Therapy specialists
Support and Discharge
- Pre-planning available for a seamless hospital-to-rehabilitation transition
- Support post-discharge and education for patient and family home care
Choose where you will recover
You’ll feel better and recover faster when surrounded by the people you love. Make your own choice about where you will go for rehabilitation—tell your discharge planner to refer you to Newton Village for your rehabilitation.
If you have a surgery planned
Pre-planning can provide you with a seamless hospital-to-rehabilitation transition. Tour, meet staff, reserve your stay and see everything our community offers!