We are called to serve. How can we help you?
I am Sarah and I am Cassia
director of nursing
State-of-the-Art Health Center
Our beautifully-designed, high-technology 24-hour skilled nursing health center is designed to care for people needing skilled nursing or therapy following a hospital stay. Residents can enjoy many community spaces including restaurant-style dining rooms, living rooms, beauty/barber shop, whirlpool tub and therapy gym.
Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Holistic in focus and dedicated to innovation, Newton Village provides 24-hour skilled nursing care for those with advanced health care needs. The compassionate care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered and licensed nurses, nursing assistants, therapists, social worker and chaplain who work together with a deep commitment to high-quality clinical and personal care. Therapeutic recreation and life-enriching activities are an integral part of life here.
Amenities & Services
- Three delicious meals daily
- Restaurant-style dining rooms
- Television, wireless internet
- Living room with fireplace
- Housekeeping, laundry, linens
- Beauty salon/barber
- State-of-the-art therapy gym
- Spa Room with accessible soothing whirlpool tub
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Registered or licensed nurse on site 24/7
- On-site Physician, NP or PA visits
- Nursing assistants 24/7
- Social worker
- Pharmacy services
- Chaplain, spiritual care
Skilled Nursing & Therapies
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- I.V. therapies
- Acute and chronic wound care
- Laboratory tests
- Bladder Ultrasound
- Cardiac Echo
- Glucose tests
- Oxygen management
- Among the top in the nation for short-term and long-term pain management
- Fully-furnished private or semi-private suites with kitchenette
- Private bath with walk-in shower
Private Suite A
380 sq ft
Private Suite B
350 sq ft
600 sq ft
Newton Village offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Our staff chaplain is available for the spiritual needs of residents, families and staff. All are invited to non-denominational worship services. Bible studies and conversations with our chaplains are regularly scheduled and open to everyone.
Hospice care encircles you and your family with comfort, pain management, honesty and respect for your decisions.
Newton Village partners with specialized hospice care providers to bring physical, emotional and spiritual care for people with life-limiting illnesses and support for their loved ones. Your family can hand over the worries of daily physical care, allowing all of you to focus on this precious time together. The chaplains are available for prayer, Bible reading, guidance and fostering connections with God and family. Chaplains are always respectful of personal and cultural preferences.
Many wonderful volunteers offer their varied gifts for companionship and a calming presence to residents.