Welcoming and helping visitors, residents and families is a joy for me.
I am Reda and I am Cassia
Freedom, choices and peace of mind…
Independent Living at Newton Village
What would you like to do today? Independent senior living is about freedom and choices. Leave behind the worries of homeownership and use your time as you wish for your personal passions, learning, exercise and fitness, spiritual growth or volunteering. Maybe you’ll join the Bible study group, game night or test your green thumb in the Garden Club—there are so many options!
You’ll find a variety of choices to enjoy your full life in our amenity-rich, hospitality-focused senior living community. A beauty salon/barber shop is on site where a professional stylist offers services for women and men. Social opportunities include events, entertainment, educational seminars, a variety of guest speakers, trips and many others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there. You can be as busy as you like; the choices are yours.
Delicious dining options.
Independent living apartments have full kitchens, but when you choose not to cook, you may purchase delicious meals, freshly prepared three times each day. Lunch is professionally served in our elegant dining room. Breakfast and dinner are available to go, as you choose. For coffee time, gather with friends and neighbors at the Sidewalk Café. Enjoy carefree independence, abundant conveniences and gracious hospitality at Newton Village.
- Fireside lounge
- Private dining room
- Sidewalk Café
- Exercise room
- Activity rooms
- Convenient elevators
- Private locked mailboxes
- Woodworking shop
- Heated underground garage with car wash bay
- Trash chutes on each floor
- Scheduled social opportunities, clubs, volunteering, wellness, recreational, educational and social events
- Scheduled transportation for outings and shopping
- Full-time chaplain on site
- Pet friendly community
Included in your monthly rent
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Full kitchen with appliances
- Light housekeeping
- Personal pendant, 24-hour emergency response
- Individual apartment controls for heat and air
- Handicap accessible
- All property tax and utilities including “Senior TV” service with 70 channels or more and local stations, wireless internet, excluding landline phone
- All maintenance for apartment appliances, building and grounds including lawn care and snow removal
A la Carte services for additional fees
- Meals may be purchased separately—lunch is served among friends in the beautiful dining room
- Guest suite for comfortable family visits
- Beauty/barber shop services
You have the freedom to choose.
One-bedroom or two-bedroom are offered in the size to fit your lifestyle.
Unit IA · 679 square feet
Unit IB · 707 square feet
Unit IC · 798 square feet