I try to let my
shine every day.
I am Andrea and I am Cassia
community liaison, social worker
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Newton Village
What is assisted living at Newton Village? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made for you three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Our state-of-the-art assisted living community features gracious amenities with modern conveniences and lovely community spaces.
- Spacious dining room with restaurant-style service
- Private dining room
- Sidewalk Café
- Great room
- Fireside lounge
- Several comfortable lounges
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with hair care for women and men
- Activity rooms
- Wellness Center
- Secured building access
- Underground heated parking with car wash bay
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Furnished guest suites for family visits
- Pets welcome!
Amenities & services included in rent
- Three delicious meals each day
- Choices in one- or two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchens with electric appliances
- Baths with walk-in showers and safety bars
- Handicap accessible
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly linen service (bedding and towels)
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- “Senior TV” service with 70 channels and local stations
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Property tax and all utilities (except phone)
- Internet access throughout the building
- Scheduled mini-bus transportation to shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants
- Scheduled social opportunities, clubs, volunteering, wellness, recreational, educational and social events
- Full time staff chaplain
As part of the Newton Village continuum of care, outpatient therapy is available at the Health Center just down the hall.
The Health Center also provides short-term rehabilitation and long-term care, if needs change.
Health services included in rent
- Initial nurse assessment and development of individualized plan of care and quarterly reviews
- Nurse coordination and communication to family members, physicians, therapists and pharmacy
- Maintenance of clinical health records and physician orders
- Assistance with health emergencies
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Personal care staff on site 24 hours every day
- Registered nurse on call 24 hours every day
- Personal pendant call system
- Assistance with one assisted living service
Additional assisted living services available
Additional fees, services based on nurse assessment
- Medication management
- Morning and evening cares
- Shower assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Eye drop and care assistance
- Coumadin management
- Glucose monitoring
- Oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP management
- Mobility assistance and escort service
- Personal laundry
- Reassurance checks
Spacious and gracious apartment styles
Choose a one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plan to fit your wishes.
Unit AA · 484 sq ft
Unit AB · 529 sq ft
Unit AC · 580 sq ft
Unit AD · 617 sq ft
Unit AE · 621 sq ft
Unit AF · 623 sq ft
Unit AG · 670 sq ft
Unit AH · 718 sq ft
Unit AI· 889 sq ft
Assisted Living Memory Care
Our home-like, entrance-controlled area is designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss. Our memory care features a private apartment, housekeeping, laundry and three meals daily plus snacks, served in the central dining and living area.
Our registered nurse will complete an evaluation to determine the services most beneficial for each person and develop a unique service plan. Personal care services are individually tailored. Staff trained in dementia care are on site 24 hours daily, learning residents’ stories and helping them participate in daily life. Meaningful, ability-centered activities encourage residents to retain life skills longer and experience successes.
- Central living and dining area is a natural gathering space for activity
- Weekly housekeeping and linens
- Personal laundry assistance
- Personal pendant call system
- Four-season porch
- Entrance-controlled outdoor garden courtyard
One Bedroom · 484 sq ft
One Bedroom · 580 sq ft
One Bedroom · 617 sq ft