I try to let my
shine every day.
I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Newton Village
What is assisted living at Newton Village? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made for you three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Our assisted living community features gracious amenities with modern conveniences and lovely community spaces.
- Spacious dining room with restaurant-style service
- Private dining room
- Sidewalk Café
- Great room
- Fireside lounge
- Several comfortable lounges
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with hair care for women and men
- Activity rooms
- Wellness Center
- Secured building access
- Underground heated parking with car wash bay
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Furnished guest suites for family visits
- Pets welcome!
Included in your monthly fee
- Choices in one- or two-bedroom private apartments to furnish as you wish
- Private bath with grab bars and walk-in shower
- Three delicious meals each day, served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room
- Complimentary laundry room on each floor
- Individual apartment controls for heat and air
- All property tax and utilities except private phone service
- Basic Wi-Fi throughout community
- Television services includes over 65 channels
- Scheduled wellness, spiritual, recreational, educational and social activities
- Daily snacks and beverages available
- Scheduled transportation for outings and shopping
As part of the Newton Village continuum of care, outpatient therapy is available at the Health Center just down the hall.
The Health Center also provides short-term rehabilitation and long-term care, if needs change.
Included health and wellness services
- Initial health care assessment with individualized care plan
- Personal pendant with 24-hour urgency response
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Complimentary escorts to meals for the first three days
- Monthly vital sign management, reviewed by nursing staff
- Weekly light housekeeping includes vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen cleaning, trash removal
- Weekly flat linen and towel service
Additional services available
Additional fees, services based on nurse assessment
- Medication management
- Morning and evening cares
- Shower assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Eye drop and care assistance
- Warfarin management
- Diabetic monitoring
- Oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP management
- Mobility assistance and escort service
- Personal laundry
- Reassurance checks
Spacious and gracious apartment styles
Choose a one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plan to fit your wishes.
Unit AA · 484 sq ft
Unit AB · 529 sq ft
Unit AC · 580 sq ft
Unit AD · 617 sq ft
Unit AE · 621 sq ft
Unit AF · 623 sq ft
Unit AG · 670 sq ft
Unit AH · 718 sq ft
Unit AI· 889 sq ft
Assisted Living Memory Care
Our home-like, entrance-controlled area is designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss. Our memory care features a private apartment, housekeeping, laundry and three meals daily plus snacks, served in the central dining and living area.
Our registered nurse will complete an evaluation to determine the services most beneficial for each person and develop an individualized service plan. Staff trained in dementia care are on site 24 hours daily, learning residents’ stories and helping them participate in daily life. Meaningful, ability-centered activities encourage residents to retain life skills longer and experience successes.